Floragyn Ovuli was developed on the basis of a particularly effective original formula for the maintenance and restoration on normal bacteria flora in the vaginal mucous membrane.
Floragyn Ovuli contains:
- Lactobacilli stabilised in a plant extract that, thanks to the presence of 6 strains (Bulgaricus, Acidophylus, Biphidus, Thermophylus, Plantarum and Casei), work actively, with an “Enhancer” effect, towards the inhibition of pathogenic bacterial species taking root (working in a range of different subjective situations) and the maintenance of the physiological pH (4 – 4.5) of the mucous membrane,
- Wheat germ glycerides with cicatrising and healing properties, working on the deepest layers of the mucous membrane epithelium,
- Vitamin C, in a stabilised form, with epithelium protective properties
- Lactic acid which contributes, together with the vitamin C to the maintenance of the acid pH of the vagina,
- Seaweed extract with proven soothing and anti-irritation properties, which makes an effective contribution to the rapid reduction in itching and also helps preserve the original physiological state of the lactobacilli.
IMPORTANT: The tip of the pessary may be yellow in colour. This is due to presence of lactobacilli and does not affect the quality of the product.